Davis Permanent Cosmetics
What Are Permanent Cosmetics?
Permanent cosmetics are for everyone and any one, women and increasingly popular for men. Whether you want to save time getting ready or avoid makeup smudges, to people looking to add definition or to enhance their appearance and feel more confident about themselves, we will help you achieve your desired look. With the technological advancements moving at such a fast pace, permanent cosmetics is now one of the most talked about growth areas.
Whether you choose to go for the natural look, a more dramatic look or a reshape to improve symmetry, the process is simple and the results are amazing.
We use latest and safest equipment currently available, digital machine, hand tool (microblading) and the latest needle configurations including nanoblading and nano digital. Our pigments are hypo-allergenic and are the latest KB Pro range and Permablend. We adhere to the highest standards of
health and safety and sterilisation. We are fully licensed and insured to work in the UK and we are based in Cheadle, Cheshire.
Why Permanent Cosmetics?
- Anyone who would like the freedom from the daily routine of makeup application
- If you would like to enhance or improve the shape of your eyebrows
- Anyone who would like more definition of their natural lip line
- Visually impaired people who may experience difficulty applying makeup
- Lack of dexterity that make it difficult to apply makeup
- Sports, gym or swimming enthusiasts
- Anyone with complete or partial loss of facial hair
- People who may lack confidence in applying their own makeup, particularly eyeliner
- If you have sparse or over plucked eyebrows
- One of the millions of people who suffer with hayfever
- If you are sensitive or allergic to conventional makeup
- Medical tattooing for scalp hairloss or areola reconstruction
This retouch appointment is always included with any new treatment you have with us from 5 – 8 weeks post treatment. In order to maintain your look, we suggest that you return every 12-18 months for a colour boost appointment to keep your permanent makeup looking fresh.
We will guide you every step of the way. We want you to have an enjoyable and comfortable experience with us and you will be thrilled with the results. You will have a retouch appointment with us 5-8 weeks after your treatment when if you wish, we can add colour and depth to ensure the perfect finish for you.
Our Tattoo Aftercare Balm is provided for your comfort, we supply you with Mrs Frisbees All Natural’s Tattoo Balm. We will advise you on aftercare following the procedure along with presenting you with your aftercare pack which includes aftercare instructions and we have carefully selected.
We then draw on the treatment area for your approval, we do this so that you can see the shape and we can do this as many times as you feel necessary, it is done with a makeup pencil so we won’t start your treatment until it is exactly as you want it.
We have a full consultation prior to starting the procedure to determine the perfect style for you. In this design phase, we will discuss the options available, taking into account facial structure, lifestyle, hair and skin tone and eye colour. We then create a bespoke colour blend just for you. We understand that everyone is different and one size and colour does not fit all!