LED Light Therapy
LED Light Therapy uses colour wavelengths of visible light which have specific skin benefits. It is a heat-free treatment that does not contain harmful UV wavelengths and therefore cannot damage your skin tissue. It uses four sources of light therapy; red, blue, green and yellow. The skin uses the light as a source of energy to help repair and rejuvenate damaged cells, or, if treating acne, kill bacteria.
Exposure to the light can increase serotonin levels which in turn helps to relive stress, tension and headaches, helps with sleep and calms anxiety. Any feeling of ‘heat’ is most often due to the stimulation of blood circulation.
The power levels used for LED light therapy are not as strong as those used in IPL and Laser treatments. This means that LED light therapy is suitable for all skin types. However, darker skins may require longer exposure time to have the same level of effectiveness.
After just one treatment skin is hydrated, rejuvenated and radiant. Any redness and irritation will be calmed.
LED Light Therapy
Déesse LED Light Therapy Deluxe Facial £65
Déesse LED Add On £20
Benefits of LED Light TherapyThere are many mind and body benefits to LED light therapy. It may be used as a pre or post-treatment procedure or as a standalone procedure. The wonderfully uplifting mask can also be used to compliment your facial.
- Prevents, repairs and maintains ageing skins whilst improving skin tone and texture
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles and helps to strengthen the skin
- Boosts collagen and elastin production and improves lasting hydration in the skin
- Aids cell detoxification, helping in the prevention and treatment of glycation
- Increases blood circulation and lymphatic drainage in your target area
- Treats active acne, dermatitis, rosacea and psoriasis
- Prepares the skin pre and post UV exposure
- Calms the melanocytes and improves pigmentation
- Helps to improve mental state of the body and mind
- Calms anxiety and reduces stress and helps treat depression
- Boosts optimisim and creativity
- Helps relieve some menopause symptoms
- Boosts concentration and peace of mind
Book OnlineIt is so quick and easy to arrange your skin, laser or face & body contouring appointment with us, simply book online now
We stock a full range of our recommended retail products, we want to ensure your results last and the best way to do this is to use your at home care along side your maintenance treatments. We only select the lines that we want to use, we are not obliged to stock any products that we do not fully believe in. Penny Davis hand picks the skincare companies that she believes provide the very best available for you. She regualary checks the market, extensively tests the choosen items before releasing them for use to her clients.
Hyper pigmentation is without doubt one of the most difficult skin concerns to improve. The issue is that once you get it, it doesn’t always fade when the trigger (UV) is reduced or removed. Melasma is one of the most upsetting of all pigmentation disorders as often...
Let’s go back to the beginning... Weight Gain When you are young, a typical infant has 5-6 billion fat cells. Assuming you maintain a healthy body fat ratio, as a healthy adult you’ll have 25-30 billion fat cells. Now this is where it gets rather fascinating, if you...
Have you ever wanted to find out more about laser hair removal? Our clients always have lots of questions so we thought we would share these with you. Hopefully these will answer any questions you may have. * I’ve really suffered with ingrowing hairs. Let’s just say...