RF Face Contouring
Reshape Radio Frequency
Using the ReShape radio frequency technology we can lift and contour the jawline, rejuvenate and regenerate cells, treat capillaries and improve both microcirculation and oxygenation. ReShape has been proven to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and scars as well as restore firmness and smoothness to the skin. You will see results after the first treatment. However, for long-term, enhanced results it is recommended to undergo a course of treatments. We can combine this with microneedling to create a truly bespoke, advanced treatment just for you.
ReShape radio frequency can contour your face, improve circulation, skin texture and this unique device uses the combination of four technologies – Radiofrequency, Vacuum, Soft Laser and LED. This offers incredible results. The technology uses a soft laser as it reduces the bodies’ independence to with stand Radio Frequency (RF) whilst massively increasing results.
All with a wonderful LED to assist with the further rejuvenation, a powerful mix of modalities that feel fantastic and give a look that is fresh, glowing and rejuvenated.
Simply select ReShape Consultation on our online booking system and get you started on feeling confident and fabulous in your skin. We will discuss your requirements and select a treatment plan for you, we will complete a full assessment and book your course. Then we can get started on getting you closer to your feel good goals.
Face and Body Contouring
ReShape Ultimate Facial
The absolute Ultimate facial contouring treatment, achieving the most effective non surgical face lift and the Ultimate includes a neck lift.
|ReShape Ultimate||Single Treatment Price||DPC Course Price|
|Course of 6||£150||£810|
|Course of 8||£150||£1,080|
ReShape Anti-Ageing Facial
Our incredible anti ageing facial contouring treatment includes the full face and eyes for a full non surgical face lift, quick and incredibly effective:
Single Treatment Price £140
|Anti-Ageing||Single Treatment Price||DPC Course Price|
|Course of 6||£140||£702|
|Course of 8||£140||£936|
LED Add On £20
Add this wonderfully uplifting LED mask to any of our facials!
Blog - How fat cells behave and how ReShape works
Pre and Post Treatment Advice
- Drink at least 3 litres of WATER each day during the course of your treatment.
- Do not eat for 2 hours before and 1 hour after your treatments.
- Do not drink ANY alcohol on the day or for at least 48 hours after your treatment.
- Only have a warm shower not hot sauna or spa for 24 hours after the treatment.
- We advise you use a skin brush daily to help stimulate the lymph movement.
- A course of treatments is recommended to achieve the desired results and be aware that esults of the treatment may vary.
- Diet: We recommend a healthy an balanced diet including lots of fresh fruits and greens.
- Exercise: Brisk exercise for 20 minutes after your treatment will help to stimulate the lymph
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Kidney damage, disease or problems
- Heart disease, problems or pacemaker
- Liver Damage, Diseases or Problems.
- Acute Inflammatory Processes
- Hemorrhagic Disease, Trauma or Bleeding
- Being treated for Cancer
- Thrombosis and thrombophlebitis.
- Medical Plastic Parts or Parts With Metal Inside in treatment area
- Abnormal Immune System
- Numb or Insensitive to Heat
We stock a full range of our recommended retail products, we want to ensure your results last and the best way to do this is to use your at home care along side your maintenance treatments. We only select the lines that we want to use, we are not obliged to stock any products that we do not fully believe in. Penny Davis hand picks the skincare companies that she believes provide the very best available for you. She regualary checks the market, extensively tests the choosen items before releasing them for use to her clients.
Looking for a non-surgical facelift? Profhilo might be the answer! Find out why this treatment is taking Cheshire by storm. Profhilo is a non-surgical facelift treatment that has been gaining popularity in Cheshire. This innovative treatment involves injecting...
Injectables have grown in popularity in recent years and that is definitely something we have seen here at DPC Clinic. We decided to have a chat with Corinna, our injectable Nurse who shares with us, her wealth of experience, skills, and fabulous knowledge. We asked...
One of the most popular treatments requested at our DPC Skin Clinic in Cheadle is a Chemical Peel. Here's everything you need to know... A chemical peel can be enjoyed by people of all different skin types. There is fabulous freedom and flexibility when it comes to...